Nowadays no one imagines a celebration without a glass of Champagne. Champagne came into our lives in the seventeenth century and quickly became the favorite drink for wealthy individuals.
Today champagne has become popular and the favorite drink to make a toast or celebrate. However there are still some super-exclusive champagnes, which prices make them almost 'a drink of the Gods'.
The 5 most expensive champagnes in the world:
- Dom Perignon Rosé Gold. This is the most expensive champagne in the world commanding a high price of EUR45.000 for several reasons: only 35 bottles are manufactured, the size of the bottle (it contains 6 liters of champagne) and the bottle is gold-plated. It also has a unique color, a kind of pink vintage, which gives it a special flavor.
- Dom Perignon Rosé of David Lynch. This bottle contains 3 liters of champagne and it became world famous because it belongs to the collection of 10 bottles of champagne designed by the Hollywood director David Lynch. Besides the importance of that it was designed by one of the giants of world cinema, the Dom Perignon Rosé of David Lynch's is highly acclaimed among gourmets for its exceptional flavor. Containing floral aromas, nuts and orange peel, it tastes very sophisticated and delicious. With all this, it is not surprising that its price exceeds EUR10.000
- Armand de Brignac Brut Gold (Ace of Spades). A 6 liter size bottle that combines perfectly three types of wine (Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Pinot Meunier), which gives it great body and a slightly creamy texture that makes it unique in the champagne world. For all this, the price of Armand de Brignac Brut Gold (Ace of Spades) is about EUR6.000
- Krug Clos d' Ambonnay.This Champagne will always be remembered because the year of its debut was included among the most expensive wines in the world. Although it is one of the champagnes with less history. Currently the price of Krug Clos d'Ambonnay is EUR3.700
- Veuve Clicquot Yellowboam Ostrich Limited. When Veuve Clicquot decided to create this bottle he did it in style. This is a bottle of Champagne of 3 liters. The label is designed with ostrich leather and gold of 22.4 carats. Furthermore, the cap is plated in 24K gold. For all this, it is not surprising that the price of this bottle of Champagne is EUR1.500
Although these Champagne are available only for few people, you do not need to spend much money to enjoy a delicious and good value for money Champagne. Affinity Drinks, distributor, importer and exporter of champagnes and other alcoholic and soft drinks, work with the best brands worldwide. Among our offer of Champagne there are so famous and acclaimed brands as Moet, Mumm and Veuve Cliqcuot. Ask us for free quote and start enjoying the best drinks at the best price.